Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Where are the Nauvoo & Arkansas Pictures?

They are coming! I promise. Somebody help me get organized............. I actually have over 400 pictures from my trip and I have yet to get any of them posted. Maybe I will get some extra time to dedicate to posting later this week. I promise to try. You all must see the sunburned legs pictures - those are the best!!! Plus, who can live without seeing the diamond find pictures? And, my favorite - Donna in Nauvoo and other places pictures. I just love all the pictures I have of my Mother. They are awesome and I need to share them. I will get this done later this week - I promise.

1 comment:

Cin's Fam said...

I am so excited to see the photo's, but I know you are sooo busy so I will wait patiently. Also Thanks for updating the vocab word, I like this ALOT more. I can actually say and use this one, so THANKS! Love ya!