Monday, January 21, 2008

IT'ssssssssss HARLEY & BAILEY time, again. YEA!!!!


This is one of my favorite pictures of Harley.

For those of you that know Harley, you know her OCD nature when it comes to balls...... This picture was hard to get 'cause if her ball is around, then she is expecting someone to throw it. Gotta love her, and I sure do!




Bailey is such a shy little guy and sitting on Jan's bed, watching his toys, has become one of his pastimes. Not sure why......and since he has a hard time explaining himself, we don't question him.


Somebody took my ball and now I don't have anything to do. Guess I will just sit here and stare........ Oh my, how boring!!!







Um, good. Actually, just cleanin' my nose. If you want some fun entertainment, come & watch Bailey groom himself.

It can really be fun & funny to watch.

And, since he loves to clean himself & has several routines that he follows so that he ensures he is well groomed, you have a couple chances each day to catch him, "in the act". At least he tries to keep himself taken care of , - - - Harley is such a princess that she waits for others to groom her!


2 comments:

Cin's Fam said...

Hey Vic- I love it! Harley is a princess and we are all blessed to have her in our world. Keep the pics coming maybe once well see on of you and Jan. That would be awesome. Well we need to get together and play more games. Possilbly a rematch on monopoly. I sure love you and I am very thankful to have such a sweet friend as you and Harley, and of course Bailey- I won't touch the toys! Talk to ya soon
Love ya Cin

Unknown said...

Can I trade you 4 little humans for 2 little creatures??????????
P.S. LOVE the new music selections.