Thursday, March 13, 2008

Just found - - envelope of pictures from my trip with Jan, Harley, and Bailey to Illinois in Fall of 2007.  Of course, I must post a couple of them, for several reasons, one of which is so that people again, will have their need for the BLOG owner to post pictures of herself, and next, so that everyone can see my wonderful, beautiful, terrific, special, darling, spiritual, Christ like, and amazing Mother - Donna; and her fabulous, fantastic, kind, caring and loving husband Vern. So, here you go.  These pictures were taken as we travelled around the Nauvoo, Illinois area.  

Vickie, Vern and Jan visiting Pioneer Saints buildings and sites in Nauvoo, on the Mississippi.                                     
 

































                                   















                                  






                                                                                            

3 comments:

Cin's Fam said...

Oh Vic, you have the cutest mom in all the land. Thankyou for FINALLY posting some photos. Yes I do agree with all those sweet words to describe Your mom and her cutie pie husband. Your a lucky lady-who I happen to think is down right amazing gal. Yea and the word of the week sucks-I can't even say it (with Nate sounding it out and all) I will never be able to use it unless maybe I am a contestant on Jeopardee and from reading these miss spelled comment we can all say that I will never be a contestant on Jepardee. Anyways, I fully expect next weeks word to be one that I can say,hopefully :) Love Ya Cin

6 P's in a Pod said...

I'm so excited to go! Those pictures make me miss my mommy! Do you think you'll go again this year? You might as well-it may be the last time there's two good reasons to go-

Vickie said...

Nikki, it is really fun and I hope you have a good time when you and your family go. I hope to go - it will all depend on my work and what it can tolerate. Thanks for visiting my little blog. Wish I had time to update it. Now that I'm working full time, teaching part time with Saturdays being temple service, it is hard to get anything else done. But, I'm not complaining, just stating a fact.

Hope all is well with you all.
Later.
Vickie