Monday, March 31, 2008

New Job

Well - I didn't last very long in "retirement"................... only 4 months and then, 8 business days ago I started work for a great little company called Mountain Reservations. It is a vacation property on-line booking, reservation, and property information company with over 80 web sites. We are launching a new site this coming June that will not only include hundreds of ski and winter properties but also an entire new vertical of beach properties. The new web site will be: www.vacationroost.com.

I hope that everyone will check out our web sites and if you decide to go on vacation and would rather stay in a condo, for less money than a hotel, let me know and I will help you get what you want. When you take your family on vacation and add up the costs of multiple hotel rooms and food, you just can't beat vacation rental properties. We represent some pretty awesome properties and the rates are extremely reasonable for what you get. You can get ocean front, lake front, ski out the door, etc. Lots of fun options. Just let me know and I'd be happy to help you.

That's all I have for now. I wish I had time for more.

1 comment:

6 P's in a Pod said...

It's time for a new post, Vic!!