Thursday, May 1, 2008

Darn - Nikki caught me!!! Yes - It is about time I updated this blog. But, I have "issues". I have no time now that I'm working. Maybe you (Nikki) could update mine for me?!?!?!? Next issue - I have nothing fun to talk about, now that I'm working. Maybe you (Nikki) could add some fun content for me?!?!?!?! Next issue - when I'm at work, I forget my blog address. Maybe you (Nikki) could remember my blog address and add content for me?!?!?!?!

See I have issues! This is a plea for help! Can someone resolve my issues??? Nikki?? Cindy?? Someone????

3 comments:

brit said...

i'm glad to see the update as well. if you need more drama i could definitly lend you some! you never posted about harley's surgery. good to see you're still alive!

6 P's in a Pod said...

Here are some ideas:
1)Nikki is the best sister in the world.
2)Nikki is the coolest sister in the world.
3)Nikki is the smartest sister in the world.
4)Nikki is the prettiest sister in the world
5)You get my drift...

6 P's in a Pod said...

Actually, this is a wonderful opportunity to get out there and make some BLOG MEMORIES. Take your camera with you everywhere you go and just click away and you'll find you could blog about anything and we would listen and enjoy. Do you ever eat out? Take your camera and click what you eat or a pic of your waiter (hopefully a hot, young man). Oh, and isn't it time for a VACA? You work too hard and at the end of your life, what will you have to show for it unless you blog it? Go to a movie and tell us your opinion. What about the new Emma Smith movie?
There's my two cents (or more).
P.S. I love you.