Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Even when I'm 90 - if I make it that long - this will be the only professional picture taken of me.  I figured I'd best get it on here, so that those that continue to ask where the human pictures are, can finally have their answer.  Yes, of course my only professional picture includes Harley.  Did anyone think it wouldn't?!?!?!  

Actually, since I have no posterity, I guess I'm posting this picture for Harley's posterity.  She is a grandmother now and it won't be long before she will be a great-grandmother.  I know, I'm wierd.  But, that is why there are a couple of you out there that actually like me. (Cindy - help, back me on this - there are a couple people out there that like me,  aren't there???????)

3 comments:

Cin's Fam said...

Hey Vic, I love it! I thnk it is marvelous! Yes, I think you will make it to ninety and there are lots and lots of people who love ya, like ya, want more of ya. I was on a roll there but the bottom line is you are awesome. You and Harley look so cute. I think that we definately need to make sure you have your picture taken again before you reach 90! Love ya Cin

Cin's Fam said...

Oh yeah and one more thing--YOU DO HAVE POSTERITY-or whatenver it's called.--ME and my bunch of renegades, we need ya and couldn't imagine not having you in our lives so I know we are rough around the edges but your stuck with us. Even if you try to get rid of us YOU CAN'T. Love ya, Cin

Unknown said...

I am TOTALLY T.O.ed that you don't think you have posterity. What about me and my kids? And Jan. Have you ever seen the movie "Shall We Dance?" with Susan Saradon and Richard Gere? There's a part in there where Susan Saradon is talking to a P.I. she hired to see if her husband was having an affair and she says, "We need a witness to our lives. There's a billion people on the planet... I mean, what does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything. The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things... all of it, all of the time, every day. You're saying 'Your life will not go unnoticed because I will notice it. Your life will not go un-witnessed because I will be your witness'." In this case, I propose that when it says "marriage", we put in "family". I love you, Vick!