Sunday, February 17, 2008

Kawasaki ATV Prairie 360 4X4

It's another day in the purchasing life cycle (no pun intended) at the Vic and Harley house. Last Friday, being OVERLY frustrated with the magnitude of ongoing back pain, I gave in and purchased a 4X4 with blade for moving snow. Not only can I no longer shovel snow, but I'm not able to use my snow blower (which, is brand new and now for sale), due to the magnitude of the resulting back and neck pain (wah, wah, wah).
I'm actually excited for this little addition, as it fits into my trailer and I have thoughts of mountain trails and the solitude that may bring. Or, maybe that is just another excuse to try to help me justify the cost. As soon as the blade assembly parts arrive (of course, they are on back order) I will post actual pictures of the machine. Until then, this is a canned photo from Kawasaki, of the one I got except mine is green, not white. The model is the Prairie 360 4X4. I will let you know how it works, and how it plays!!!!


4 comments:

Cin's Fam said...

It looks like fun to me! I think that you will have lots of fun on that little ole machine. I am excited for you! -love Ya

6 P's in a Pod said...

SOMETHING GOOD has to come from all that neck/back pain. If it's toys, then...

Whitney said...

Wow! What a cool new toy!We'll have to come check it out when we get there. I'm jealous! But I'm sorry about the back and neck pain. Love ya!

Whitney said...

Wow! What a neat toy. We'll have to come check it out when we get there. Congratulations! Sorry about the ongoing neck and back pain though. Love ya!