Sunday, February 17, 2008


There are advantages to not being able to sleep and one of them is that I've been able to read several great books lately and my friend Cindy suggested I read, "The Message" by Lance Richardson.  This is another great book, in my opinion.  But, everything on "my blog" is my opinion - so, I guess I don't need to keep stating such.  Forgive me.  Anyway,  if you are interested in starting your mind to look at the after life, spirit world concepts, this is a fun book to get you going.  And,  if you decide, after reviewing the short dissertation that I post, that you are interested in learning more about the book, Amazon currently has 26 comments posted.  Most of them are useful - which means that some are not!  

The post I've had up here is very, very long.  I'm removing it today, 03/03/08.  But, if anyone would like to see it at a later date, please let me know and I will send it to you.

3 comments:

Cin's Fam said...

wow Vic, I am loving your blog. I love this book and I love that you are starting a discussion. I know that this book speaks truth. I felt that it is real. I believe that the spirit world is here on the Earth. This book leaves me with a feeling that my loved ones that have passed away are still very aware and able to help me and my family. I look forward to what others have to say about "my precious" book. I am glad that you enjoyed reading it. Love Ya Cin

Vickie said...

Cindy, that book is totally eye opening in several significant areas. I too believe there are truths taught within the book and am so grateful to you for suggesting that it be one that I read. I know that I've been watched over by very special "angels" for many, many years and this book confirms to me just who makes up that sect. I know that our Heavenly Father loves and knows each of us and therefore allows us to be the focus of many of our righteous relatives that have previously passed on through the veil and are now in the spirit world preparing for the 2nd coming. What a marvelous plan!

Thanks again for the great book and for your wonderful friendship. You are awesome.

6 P's in a Pod said...

You read so many freckin' books-and all at the same time. How do you keep them all straight? I have to read one book at a time. Maybe I have ADD.