Sunday, February 17, 2008

This is the sequel to Eve and the Choice Made in Eden.  Thanks to my dear friend Sister Barbara Burton, I'm now reading this one, who has loaned me her copy of this book.  I will write my review as soon as I'm done and will also answer the 20 questions that Eve and the Choice Made in Eden asked - but, I need to wait a few more days to make sure that those who have told me they are reading the Choice Made In Eden have completed it, so that I don't ruin any of their potential joy.  Truly, there is joy received in finding answers to many of these questions - or, at least I find joy there.  

The sequel, Eve and the Mortal Journey has an overview by the publisher, as follows:

The story of Eve does not end in the Garden of Eden, nor does the example we can draw from her experience. In this companion volume to Eve and the Choice Made in Eden , Beverly Campbell examines the lessons from Eve's mortal journey and suggests practical applications for our own paths and choices in life. The book includes chapters on seeking a personal connection with God, applying the principles of the Plan of Happiness on a daily basis, defining and working within the seasons of lives, coping with inevitable trials, giving and receiving love, and creating sacred spaces where our souls can be nurtured.

Published: May 2005 
Pages: 192 

No comments: