Sunday, February 24, 2008


Well,  I just started a new book titled Golgotha, by Andrew C. Skinner.  So far, it is proving to be well worth my time.  I'm intrigued by possibilities of what are to come.  In just a few pages I've read that God rewards the sacrifices of those who love Him, whether in this life or the next, precisely because of the infinite sacrifice of His Beloved Son.  Our Savior, after enduring Gethsemane, did not shrink from Golgotha but saw the Atonement through to its conclusion.  

I will post my thoughts on the book, once I've completed it.

2 comments:

Cin's Fam said...

Man you are a book reading machine. I am definately going to have to read this one. I really love your blog. It inspires me to want to climb higher. Thanks for being such a great friend to me. I can not even tell you, how much you mean to me and my family.-Love Ya Cin

6 P's in a Pod said...

I like you reading the books and then giving us the Reader's Digest version. It really helps me decide if I want to read the books or not.
Thanks