Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Wanna Read an AWESOME book ?

EVE AND THE CHOICE MADE IN EDEN
by
Beverly Campbell.  

Twenty questions are answered through deep research, prayer, discussions with General Authorities and one on ones with President Gordon B. Hinckley.  There are 20 questions and I will list the questions with the answers in a future blog. 

Talk about a book full of answers and insight.  This is one of the most eye opening books on the Fall that I've had the opportunity to read.  I hope that those that have the chance to read this wonderful, well-researched book, will take the opportunity and absorb as much as possible.  

Please keep in mind, that the author is not a professional author and this book shows her elementary writing status.  However, as poorly written as the book is, it has so much incredible information within, it is still so worth the read.

Excellent reading!!!  Worth your time!!!

7 comments:

6 P's in a Pod said...

I'm too anxious for the questions to those answers...
I will read that book but in the mean time, what is at least one of the answers to one of those very thought-provoking questions????

6 P's in a Pod said...

The Provo City Library doesn't have that book but they do have Eve and the Mortal Journey: Finding Wholeness, Happiness and Strength. Is that the follow-up book or the pre?

Cin's Fam said...

Hey Vic-just checking what is new. I am starting the book and I am excited about it. also, where did you find the book cover to put it on your blog? I've seen it on your families sites but I can't figure that one out? Love-YA Cin

Vickie said...

Nik, I will answer all of them, here in a couple of days - once a few of my friends that are reading the book have had a chance to finish it. You know, I just don't want to ruin "it" for them! Thanks. Vickie

Cin's Fam said...

Okay,well i am reading this book and it is not an easy book to read. I think that I will need you to answer the questions because even though I am reading it, I am lost. I think that what she is teaching is true and correct but she doesn't deliever the info clearly. In fact to me it seems that she jumps all over the place instead of going in an order. So I am contiuning to battle through but I will be very happy when the answers are posted. I am not sure if the brain injury is what is making this book so difficult for me or just her style of writing. But it is fancinating in subject. I have learned from it. so I follow through.!?#!!! Love Cin

Cin's Fam said...

Okay okay, I made it through. It was very painful to read this book-and that annoyed me because it is an awesome subject. I did take 2 pages of notes (the good stuff) which I very excited about. I will be putting a bunch of it on my blog. I look forward to vic reveiling the answers because i read the darn thing and still don't know!!!! Anyways at least i am not a quiter-i hung in there for you vic!-Love ya Cin

6 P's in a Pod said...

Just picked it up yesterday at Deseret Book. I'm so excited to start it...